Who We Are:
A collection of some of the smartest minds in B2B
When people ask what it's like to be a "Slacker," there's no easy answer. The people and projects vary tremendously. People here are both thinkers and doers. They come from a multitude of backgrounds and bring expertise across disciplines and industries—including, healthcare, food and beverage ingredients, industrial manufacturing, software, technology, financial services, and many others. This collection of talent—analytical and artistic, curious and collaborative, passionate and energetic—is what makes working at Slack and Company both fascinating and fun. It’s also what keeps our clients coming back and new clients knocking on our door. With such diversity, our goal is to connect one innovative world-changing business with another—quickly, deeply and with value for all.
Is this the right fit?
You tell us. We're looking for people who are passionate about design and digital and crave working with other smart and strategic people to solve interesting brand and demand challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be crucial—from multifaceted brand activation assignments to budget-starved projects.
We're also looking for someone who loves to dig in, understand the nuts and bolts of a client's business, take an insight, and shape it into truly compelling B2B creative.
As an ACD/Visual Strategist, it's not going to be much different from what you've done as an ACD at other places. Besides being hands on most of the time and client facing others, you'll be responsible for the development and oversight of the creative output for offline and digital solutions, driving strategy with the account leads and supervising designers, content strategists, and interactive front-end developers.
Your background and strengths:
- A minimum of nine to twelve years of applicable experience, preferably doing B2B marketing
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs: Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge etc.), as well as Keynote and PowerPoint; and a working knowledge of HTML5 and responsive design. UX experience, Adobe Muse, and Adobe Experience Design is a plus.
- A deep understanding of online (desktop, tablet, and mobile) and offline marketing tactics, wireframing and responsive design, and storyboarding and planning video production
- A passion for the creative process, design, along with an eagerness to collaborate, elevate and mentor other creatives
- Possess an intensely curious nature to dig deep into a client’s product or business
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Proven ability to supervise and lead a creative team and be hands-on—designing, art directing and concepting
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- A solid understanding of informational architecture practices
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at email@example.com
Please be sure to include your resume, a link to your site or a PDF of few of your best samples.