Who We Are:
A collection of some of the most strategic minds in B2B
When people ask what it’s like to be a “Slacker,” there is no easy answer. The people and projects vary tremendously. People here are both thinkers and doers. They come from a multitude of backgrounds and bring expertise across disciplines and industries—including, healthcare, food and beverage ingredients, industrial manufacturing, software, technology, financial services, and many others. This collection of talent—analytical and artistic, curious and collaborative, passionate and energetic—is what makes working at Slack and Company both fascinating and fun. It’s also what keeps our clients coming back and new clients knocking on our door. With such diversity, our goal is to connect one innovative world-changing business with another—quickly, deeply and with value for all.
Is this the right fit?
We are looking for people who are passionate about design and crave working with other smart people to solve the toughest design challenges. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of your team.
We’re looking for someone who has drive and passion to dig in and really understand the nuts and bolts of a client’s business and can take an insight and shape it into truly compelling creative.
As a Senior Art Director/Visual Strategist, you are responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts for leading-edge marketing and web solutions. You’ll be working in a creative environment with various designers, copywriters, brand strategists and interactive front-end developers.
Your background and strengths:
- Seven to nine years of applicable experience
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- A deep understanding of online (desktop, tablet and mobile) marketing tactics, offline and video production, possessing the ability to wireframe digital projects, storyboard and plan video production
- Passion for the creative process, design and eagerness to mentor, elevate and collaborate with other creative people
- Possess an intensely curious nature to dig deep into a client’s product or business
- Basic digital understanding of HTML development and the ability to discuss with internal developers to help problem solve
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
- A solid understanding of informational architecture practices
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at email@example.com
To be considered, please be sure to include your resume and a link to your portfolio.