Who We Are:
A collection of some of the most strategic minds in B2B
When people ask what it’s like to be a “Slacker,” there is no easy answer. The people and projects vary tremendously. People here are both thinkers and doers. They come from a multitude of backgrounds and bring expertise across disciplines and industries—including, healthcare, food and beverage ingredients, industrial manufacturing, software, technology, financial services, and many others. This collection of talent—analytical and artistic, curious and collaborative, passionate and energetic—is what makes working at Slack and Company both fascinating and fun. It’s also what keeps our clients coming back and new clients knocking on our door. With such diversity, our goal is to connect one innovative world-changing business with another—quickly, deeply and with value for all.
Is this the right fit?
Slack and Company, an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency, seeks a Senior Account Manager with business-to-business agency experience. You've got to be naturally curious, sharp, people and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver who can also see the BIG picture. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We're passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment. As a member of our staff, you'll enjoy a very competitive benefits package.
The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day project management and execution. In this role, the Account Manager requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with coworkers and day-to-day client contacts.
Your background and strengths:
- Six to eight years of business-to-business agency experience and a bachelor's degree
- Competency in client service, strategic thinking, integrated marketing communications and business development
- Independent worker who can self-direct, solve problems, lead by example and manage expectations yet knows how to collaborate and motivate a team
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Willingness to dig in and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- No fear of deadlines
- Ability to handle monthly billing and manage projects profitably
- Ability to focus on both the details and the big picture
- Leadership qualities to inspire team members and clients alike—even in high-stress situations
- Ability to handle monthly billing and forecasts to manage client accounts profitably
- General account management experience in the many aspects of marketing and advertising, including media, creative, production, public relations, digital strategy, direct response/direct marketing, market research, strategic planning, branding, face-to-face and measurement; digital experience is very important
If this sounds like you, give Gayle a holler at email@example.com
Please be sure to include your cover letter, resume and a few of your best writing samples.