Who We Are:
A collection of some of the most strategic minds in B2B
Slack and Company, an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a Media Manager for its Media Department. You've got to be sharp, people- and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We're passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment
Is this the right fit?
We’re looking for a media manager with some experience in negotiating, buying and reporting on media programs. Ideally, there’s a mix of publisher-direct and programmatic/network display advertising and another area of media – performance media, search, e-mail, print, etc. We ask our media professionals to own all the media executions for specific clients, putting them in a position to optimize specific executions and overall programs. Our clients have a variety of goals – awareness, leads, traffic, downloads – and that requires multi-channel and multi-touch programs. If you can juggle several important things at once, can spot opportunities as they arise and can pivot based on what the reports tell you, this is the right fit for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Media Manager oversees the execution of paid media (including SEM) and direct response (including email) campaigns and periodic reporting. This includes research, negotiation, buying, bidding, vendor management and project management. Additionally, the Media Manager will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer, Director of Demand Generation and the VP/Media Director to ensure all measurement elements are planned and put in place during campaigns.
What Are We Looking For:
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Have a willingness to dig in, stay late and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Speed and versatility: comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with no fear of deadlines
- Ability to multi-task on various projects/assignments and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Stellar attention to detail, organized and thorough
- Natural curiosity and love of learning
- Well-developed communication skills—including ability to articulate media initiatives and rationale to other team members and clients
- Superb oral and written communications skills; humor a bonus
- A solid knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft suite. Google analytics is a plus.
- Steeped in the latest offline and online (desktop, tablet and mobile) marketing tactics
- Two to three years of media experience, preferably and understanding of B2B marketing
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at email@example.com
Please be sure to include your cover letter and resume.