Financial Services Intern
Who We Are:
Slack and Company, an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency, seeks an intern for its Financial Services group. You’ve got to be sharp, people and team-oriented, self-motivated and a proven problem solver. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We’re passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help build strong business brands and generate profitable returns on investment for industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and profitable return on investment.
What You Will Be Doing:
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for executing a variety of projects, including, but not limited to, the finance team’s day-to-day activities from planning to completion. Items you will be working on include reports, projections, excel spreadsheets, and other deliverables assigned to you by your manager.
The Financial Services Intern will report to our Controller and may work hand in hand with other departments including Account Services, Media and the Executive Team.
What are we looking for?
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Have a willingness to dig in, stay late and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments
- Strong Excel skills
- Superb oral and written communications skills; humor a bonus
- Self-motivated with no fear of deadlines
- Stellar attention to detail, organized and thorough
- Has ideas, shares ideas and not afraid to fail
- Asks questions and actively seeks opportunities to grow the position
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at email@example.com
Please be sure to include your cover letter and resume