Are you a Content Strategist/Senior Copywriter with solid B2B experience? Are you someone who can digest complex, detailed information quickly to create clear and compelling content?
Great! Because we're looking for someone like you to work on one of our largest clients.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who has an interest in communicating to food technologists and food formulators about complex product offerings for everything from beverages to dairy to meats, snacks, soups—even animal and pet nutrition.
Much of the information you be writing about will be technical, but you’ll have access to SME's as well as the ability to do some digging and fact-finding on your own to craft some compelling content for everything from:
- Digital and print ads
- Emails and landing pages
- Downloadable content such as fact sheets or infographics
- Web copy
- Online video
- Environmental graphics
- And several other communication channels based on the creative brief.
More specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking direction, digesting research and other materials and delivering content that is convincing, interesting to read, yet on strategy
- QA of all deliverables, including proofreading
- Presenting to internal client teams
- Contributing to the culture of the creative team
- Bringing fresh thinking beyond the assigned projects
Required background and strengths:
- Five-to-seven years of writing experience, preferably in B2B and especially in food//nutrition/science-related industries
- Natural curiosity and love of learning
- Speed and versatility: comfort in working at a fast pace creating online and offline content, videos and other forms of interactive communication
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of Mac OS, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Steeped in the latest offline and online (desktop, tablet, and mobile) marketing tactics
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Well-developed communication skills—including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at: email@example.com Please be sure to include your resume, a link to your portfolio and a few of your best writing samples.