Jack/Jill of All Trades
Who We Are:
Slack and Company, an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a campaign manager for its Digital Strategy Department. You've got to be sharp, people- and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We're passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment.
What You Will Be Doing:
The ideal candidate is a “tactical strategist”, meaning you are just as comfortable thinking about the big picture as you are executing campaigns. This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys building strong client relationships, digital strategy, project management and likes to keep their technical skills sharp.
The Campaign Manager will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer, Director of Demand Generation and the VP/Media Director to ensure all measurement elements are planned and put in place during campaigns.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position
- 1+ years campaign management in Google AdWords
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best-practices
- Knowledge of Demand Generation best-practices
- Experience with Google Analytics (certification is preferred but not required)
- Experience with setting up and running LinkedIn campaigns
- Experience with at least one marketing automation platform (Pardot, Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Experience with at least one CRM platform (SalesForce.com, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience in digital media planning and buying
- Strong skills with MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Willingness to dig in and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Have a massive ability to multitask on various projects/assignments
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client and internal meetings
- Ability to focus on both the details and the big picture
- Possess an intense attention to detail
- No fear of deadlines
- Have a willingness to dig in, stay late and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- One to three years of media and marketing automation experience, preferably and understanding of B2B
- B2B Agency experience
- Sense of humor
If this sounds like you, give Monika a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your cover letter, resume and a few of your best work samples.