Jack/Jill of All Trades
Who We Are:
A collection of some of the most strategic minds in B2B
When people ask what it’s like to be a “Slacker,” there is no easy answer. The people and projects vary tremendously. People here are both thinkers and doers. They come from a multitude of backgrounds and bring expertise across disciplines and industries—including, healthcare, food and beverage ingredients, industrial manufacturing, software, technology, financial services, and many others. This collection of talent—analytical and artistic, curious and collaborative, passionate and energetic—is what makes working at Slack and Company both fascinating and fun. It’s also what keeps our clients coming back and new clients knocking on our door. With such diversity, our goal is to connect one innovative world-changing business with another—quickly, deeply and with value for all.
Is this the right fit?
We’re looking for an Administration Manager with advertising/marketing agency experience. You’ve got to be sharp, people and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver who can also see the BIG picture. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We’re passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment. As a member of our staff, you’ll enjoy a very competitive benefits package.
The Administration Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the office. This is a hybrid role from managing the front desk and phone system, office management and assisting with HR functions. In this role, the Administration Manager requires the ability to manage projects from start to finish, plans, directs or coordinates one or more administrative services of the agency, such as records and information management, ordering office supplies, ordering meals and entertainment for the staff and client meetings, arranging travel and meetings, a liaison with the office of the building, onboarding new staff and other office support services.
Your background and strengths:
- Three to six years of agency experience and a bachelor’s degree
- Can-do Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Passionate about the staff and assisting them; champion for the Slack brand both internally and externally
- Willingness to dig in and get the job done for the benefit of the agency
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments across various paths
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Confidence in front of client and staff; able to manage conflict resolution internally and externally
- No fear of deadlines
- Ability to focus on both the details and the big picture
- Leadership qualities to inspire team members—even in high-stress situations
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Agency experience preferred
If this sounds like you, give Gary a holler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your cover letter, resume and a few of your best writing samples.