Assistant Account Manager
Slack and Company, an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency, seeks an Assistant Account Manager with business-to-business agency experience. You’ve got to be sharp, people- and team-oriented, self-motivated, and a proven problem solver who can also see the BIG picture. Having fun is part of the job description, so bring your enthusiasm and zest for doing a great job.
We’re passionate about marketing and the clients we work with. We help industry leaders in food and beverage, packaging, social media, telecom, manufacturing, construction, online commerce, technology and more build strong business brands and generate profitable return on investment. As a member of our staff, you’ll enjoy a very competitive benefits package.
What are we looking for?
- One to two years of preferred business-to-business agency experience and a bachelor’s degree
- Hungry, go-getter approach to life and work
- Willingness to dig in and get the job done for the benefit of the team
- Ability to multitask on various projects/assignments
- Superb oral and written communications skills
- Ability to focus on both the details and the big picture
- Assist Account Managers in the development of strategy statements and deliverables
- Drafts timely conference reports and status reports and documents client communications and distributes these to the entire team
- Working with the appropriate departments, orchestrates estimates and schedule process; communicates milestones and deadlines to the entire team in order to create a realistic schedule and ensures deadlines are met
- Ability to handle monthly billing and manage projects profitably
Ability to handle monthly billing and manage projects profitably
General account management experience in the many aspects of marketing and advertising, including media, creative, production, public relations, digital strategy, direct response/direct marketing, market research, strategic planning, branding, face-to-face and measurement; digital experience is very important.
Forward your cover letter, resume and a few of your best writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org